Meet Dr. G
Sculpting Beautiful Dreams for More Than a Decade
Dr. Joseph Grzeskiewicz is a board certified plastic surgeon based in La Jolla, California with a work philosophy based on love, care and dedication. In addition to facial rejuvenation surgery and breast and body contouring surgery, he has strong interest and vast experience in non-surgical injectable treatments.
In practice for over 17 years, Dr Grzeskiewicz – or Dr. G as his patients like to call him – believes in making dreams come true. Specializing in cosmetic rejuvenation from head to toe, Dr G. along with his experienced staff, makes sure that a relationship based on utmost trust and honesty is created with every patient he treats.
Commitment, kindness and complete satisfaction is the mission as well as forte of Dr. G. With his specialized treatments and experience in the industry, he makes sure that you get the best possible advice and are fully content with the end result.
Dedication and Passion to Change Lives
A lot of people shy away from plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures because of all the horror stories out there. But Dr. G provides safe and reliable treatment that not only enhances your looks but also gives you complete peace of mind!
Hear it from her one of his patients – she came to Dr. G for a tummy tuck procedure and left all smiles!
“Dr Grzeskiewicz is the best surgeon out there. He truly cares about his patients and is so thorough when doing the initial consult and all meetings thereafter. Never met a better doctor ever and I would recommend Dr G to everyone. I am highly impressed by Dr. G’s work ethic and care. He is doing this type of work for all the right reasons.” –
Expertise in Surgical and Non Surgical Procedures
Dr. G’s main interests lie in breast and body contouring, and he has a vast experience in performing successful breast augmentation, tummy tuck, body contouring, and liposuction procedures. However, in addition to surgical facial treatments, like eyelid tuck (blepharoplasy), facelift, and rhinoplasty, he also dedicates a large portion of his practice to delivering natural-looking results using nonsurgical injectable treatments. He was recently featured in the New Beauty magazine as an Expert Injector for the year 2013-2017 because of his customized and safe injectable treatments.
There seems to be no end to raving reviews and glowing recommendations for Dr. G – here’s what a patient said after her breast augmentation surgery:
“My experience was extremely satisfying. The general staff was very professional and informative as well as kind and comforting. Dr. G took time with me as a patient, and allowed me to make my own decisions while adding his professional recommendations which turned out to be at my upmost benefit. I was treated with respect from start to finish. I loved my experience and enjoy the results. I would recommend it to anyone interested!”
Inspiration and Accreditation – Dr. G has it All!
Dr. G’s motivation towards his work comes from within – as he believes that he was born to perform aesthetic cosmetic surgery in the right way. Even after years of scholarly work, research, and teaching residents and medical students during postgraduate fellowships, he knew where his specialty lay –improving lives while performing every stitch and suture on his own.
• Dr. G received his undergraduate degree with honors from James Madison University and then attended the prestigious University of Virginia School of Medicine on a U.S. Navy Health Professions Scholarship where he earned his medical degree in 1987.
• Following surgical internship at Naval Medical Center San Diego, Dr. G was then selected for the U.S. Naval Aerospace Medicine Institute in Pensacola, Florida, where he completed training to become a Navy Flight Surgeon. Following his second tour of duty as a flight surgeon, he decided to leave the Navy to pursue his dream of becoming a plastic surgeon.
• Dr. G then joined the staff at The University of Missouri Hospitals and Clinics in Columbia, Missouri where he trained in general surgery, microsurgery, and plastic and reconstructive surgery with Dr. C. Lin Puckett, a Past Chairman of The American Board of Plastic Surgery and Past President of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
• During his training Dr. G distinguished himself by achieving successive scores in the 99th percentile on the annual national in-service examination during each year of his plastic surgery residency.
• In addition to his residency, Dr. G completed training in aesthetic surgery under the guidance of internationally renowned facial rejuvenation experts, Drs. Thomas Baker and James Stuzin in Miami, Florida.
• Following this he returned to his alma mater, The University of Virginia, for his eighth year of postgraduate surgical training with Drs. Raymond Morgan and Frank McCue.
• Dr. G entered private practice in La Jolla in 1999, first as a solo practitioner, then joining the aesthetic surgery group at La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre in 2005. He proudly opened his own office in 2014.
• Dr. G is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has active memberships in The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, The California Medical Association and The San Diego County Medical Society.
• He has served as President of The San Diego Plastic Surgery Society and is currently on the medical staff at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla.